General terms and conditions
- AGREEMENT: the company and the customer agree on the beside terms in order to operate a specific mission. By signing the confirmation, the customer agrees with the general terms and conditions.
- PRICE OF THE OFFER: The customer undertakes to make the payment as stated in the right confirmation. Any change of the mission should be approved by Starjet Aviation, and can lead to a revision of the price. The price includes all fees related to the aircraft (landing and overflight fees), crew night stops, fuel, handling agent overcharge for certain countries. Extra cost not included for de-icing, special catering requested.
- LATE DEPARTURE: In case of late departure or delay scheduled flight, requiring an extra overnight for the crew, this will be added as a supplement on the invoice.
- LUGGAGES: Luggage are limited according to the type of aircraft, for instance 15Kg per passenger on the light jets. The passenger is responsible for his luggage and assures to the company not to transport illegal or dangerous goods as below:
- COMMUNITY RULES: According to the Warsaw Convention application and the community rules regarding air company liabilities in case of accident, the responsibility of the company for any damages cannot exceed 100'000 SDR (equivalent of 139'000 €).
- PASSENGERS: Passengers are responsible of the validity of their traveling documents as well as their necessary visas. The commit to give to Starjet Aviation all personal information (PNR) as soon as this quote is signed. On the other hand, the company undertakes not to keep the sensitive data as stated in the international agreements related to airline companies.
- FORCE MAJEURE: If the mission is delayed, cancelled or modified for any meteorological, technical or administrative reasons or for any unpredictable causes, the customer cannot aspire to be refund.
Any missing information to this agreement should respect both European Law and internal specificity rules to Starjet Aviation.
Customer cancellation policy:
- 10% of the total amount between 15 and 30 days
- 20% of the total amount between 7 and 14 days
- 25% of the total amount between 6 and 2 days
- 50% of the total amount less than 48h prior to departure
- 75% of the total amount less than 24h prior to departure
- 100% of the total amount on the day of departure and in case of no show